Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on TX 208
- Coke County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1943; rehabilitated 1965
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.90778, -100.49556 (decimal degrees)
31°54'28" N, 100°29'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/358588/3531189 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Robert Lee
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 070410045404023 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37767 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 91.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com