Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Dobbs Creek on Dobbs Creek Road (CR 377)
- Clay County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1925; replaced 2004
Span length: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.06167, -98.22889 (decimal degrees)
34°03'42" N, 98°13'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/571159/3769261 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030390AA0377001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32828 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)