Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over East Fork Little Wichita River on Lone Star Road (CR 296)
- Clay County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1949; replaced 2004
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.72028, -98.10861 (decimal degrees)
33°43'13" N, 98°06'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/582587/3731498 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 030390AA0296001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32829 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com