Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sheep Creek on CR 323
- Callahan County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1970
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.44972, -99.25556 (decimal degrees)
32°26'59" N, 99°15'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/475979/3590314 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 080300AA0129001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/1998)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 13.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)