Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 2228
- Callahan County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.29611, -99.29139 (decimal degrees)
32°17'46" N, 99°17'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/472565/3573295 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 080300210801005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37776 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 91.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com