Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 2228
- Callahan County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.32972, -99.29778 (decimal degrees)
32°19'47" N, 99°17'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/471974/3577022 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 080300210801003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37775 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2007)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 56.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)