Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Stepps Creek Branch on CR 269
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.70750, -98.87750 (decimal degrees)
31°42'27" N, 98°52'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/511607/3508021 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0269001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37801 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 85.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)