Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Indian Creek Branch on CR 229
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 8.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.51611, -98.98361 (decimal degrees)
31°30'58" N, 98°59'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/501556/3486802 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Indian Creek
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0229001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37800 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 77.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)