Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Indian Creek on CR 226
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.54639, -99.01583 (decimal degrees)
31°32'47" N, 99°00'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/498497/3490158 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0226001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37799 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 57.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)