Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Clear Creek Draw on CR 225
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.50806, -99.09917 (decimal degrees)
31°30'29" N, 99°05'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/490583/3485913 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0225003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37798 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)