Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Clear Creek Branch on CR 225
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947; rehabilitated 2004
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 4.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.58389, -99.02306 (decimal degrees)
31°35'02" N, 99°01'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/497812/3494314 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0225001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37797 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 78.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com