Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Clear Creek on CR 201
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.60056, -99.06333 (decimal degrees)
31°36'02" N, 99°03'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/493992/3496163 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0201001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37795 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 56.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)