Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Mud Creek Branch on CR 132
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1943
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.85194, -99.16667 (decimal degrees)
31°51'07" N, 99°10'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/484232/3524037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0132001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37794 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com