Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 3100
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.77028, -98.90333 (decimal degrees)
31°46'13" N, 98°54'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/509153/3514977 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250318001001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37793 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 84.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)