Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Gap Creek Branch on FM 1467
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.86917, -98.87278 (decimal degrees)
31°52'09" N, 98°52'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/512033/3525941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 230250103802005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37792 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com