Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 586
- Brown County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1958
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 6.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.54667, -99.16139 (decimal degrees)
31°32'48" N, 99°09'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/484681/3490200 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250102502001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37791 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 90.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)