Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Green Gulch on Basin Road
- Brewster County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Stone culvert
Span length: 21.7 ft.
Total length: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.27583, -103.29056 (decimal degrees)
29°16'33" N, 103°17'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/666068/3239757 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- The Basin
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 7130016P0000000 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37883 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 92.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com