BNSF - Navasota River Bridge
BH Photo #211001
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Brazos River on BNSF Railway
- Brazos County, Texas, and Grimes County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1903
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Single 174 ft Pratt Through Truss Section. Total length 728 ft including Timber Stringer approaches.
Length of largest span: 174.0 ft.
Total length: 728.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Also called
- Navasota Railroad Through Truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.39500, -96.11189 (decimal degrees)
30°23'42" N, 96°06'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/777499/3366096 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49452 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- March 26, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Riveted"
- March 26, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed from Parker to Pratt truss.
- August 29, 2011: Added by aaron leibold