Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Armstrong Branch on TX 22
- Bosque County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.89806, -97.54944 (decimal degrees)
31°53'53" N, 97°32'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/637170/3530053 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pilot Knob
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090180012101044 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37784 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 73.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)