Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of Cedron Creek on TX 22
- Bosque County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.91111, -97.57472 (decimal degrees)
31°54'40" N, 97°34'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/634761/3531469 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pilot Knob
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090180012101043 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37783 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 72.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)