Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Rock Branch on TX 22
- Bosque County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 31.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.92417, -97.61972 (decimal degrees)
31°55'27" N, 97°37'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/630487/3532861 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pilot Knob
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090180012101042 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37782 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 76 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com