South Gevers Street Bridge
S. Gevers Street Bridge over UP(MKT)
Looking West from Walters Street Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in July 2014
BH Photo #289641
Built in 1925 to cross the MKT (Katy) RR.
- Bridge over MKT Railroad on South Gevers Street
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Bridge over MKT (katy) RR. Built 1925
- - Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (MKT)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
Span length: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.40250, -98.45676 (decimal degrees)
29°24'09" N, 98°27'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/552705/3252703 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 150150B13510003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61974 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- July 26, 2014: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com