UP - E Commerce Street Overpass
UP(MKT)-E Commerce Street
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2014
BH Photo #290063
Built in 1933 for the MKT (Katy) Line now UP-Pair of parallel lines on overpass. One is abandoned.
- Deck plate girder bridge over East Commerce Street on UP (MKT) Railrod
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Two line deck plate girder built 1933 for the MKT (Katy) Line-One is abandoned
- - Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (MKT)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Two parallel lines-deck plate girder-One line abandoned
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 34.0 ft.
- Also called
- MKT - E Commerce Street Underpass
UP - E Commerce Street Underpass
MKT - E Commerce Street Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.41965, -98.44311 (decimal degrees)
29°25'11" N, 98°26'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/554020/3254609 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 150150B07505006 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 62154 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- August 1, 2014: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com