Market Street Bridge (W)
Market Street Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in April 2014
BH Photo #289278
Built in 1927. Crosses the Riverwalk in San Antonio.
- Bridge over San Antonio River on West Market Street
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Tee beam
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.42420, -98.49267 (decimal degrees)
29°25'27" N, 98°29'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/549210/3255092 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 150150B21880004 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61796 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 68.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- July 25, 2014: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Todd Wilson
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com