UP - Gibbs Sprawl Road Overpass
UP-Gibb Sprawl Rd Overpass
Looking slightly NE.
Photo taken by royce haley in June 2014
BH Photo #286034
A Quite unremarkable trestle.
- Prestressed concrete box beams on UP RR over Gibbs Sprawl
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- open to traffic
- Built 1984
- - Southern Pacific Railroad (SP)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Prestressed concrete box beams
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 149.9 ft.
- Also called
- SP - Gibbs Sprawl Road Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.47777, -98.37788 (decimal degrees)
29°28'40" N, 98°22'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/560314/3261081 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Antonio East
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 150150M00150002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
TXNBI 150150B13530001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61436 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 20, 2014: Updated by royce haley: bridge has been replaced-pics
- June 18, 2014: Added by Luke Harden
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com