Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Neddy Creek on CR 422
- Bee County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1965
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.37139, -97.43667 (decimal degrees)
28°22'17" N, 97°26'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/653191/3139337 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Refugio SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 160130AA0391001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37902 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com