Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Bullshead Creek on CR 536
- Bee County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.16389, -97.60639 (decimal degrees)
28°09'50" N, 97°36'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/636823/3116142 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 160130AA0137001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37903 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)