Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Cool Creek on CR 245/Jim Town Road
- Baylor County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.58694, -99.10778 (decimal degrees)
33°35'13" N, 99°06'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/489999/3716363 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cope Branch
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030120AA0245001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37766 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 78.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com