Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Cockerell Creek on CR 237/Brom RoadD
- Baylor County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.46583, -98.97944 (decimal degrees)
33°27'57" N, 98°58'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/501910/3702931 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030120AA0237001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37765 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2016)
- Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)