Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Bull Creek on CR 230/Westover Road
- Baylor County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.42889, -99.00917 (decimal degrees)
33°25'44" N, 99°00'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/499147/3698835 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030120AA0230001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37764 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 57 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com