BNSF - Bullinger Creek Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Stone arch bridge over Bullinger Creek on BNSF Railway
- Sealy, Austin County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1899
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 48.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.79868, -96.15909 (decimal degrees)
29°47'55" N, 96°09'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/774607/3299863 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 52908 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- July 14, 2012: Added by Luke Harden