Bnsf Rr & W Front Street Bridge
Closed July 7, 2016 due to damage to and removal of main span of adjacent bridge over TX 36. Demolition began on March 13, 2017 and was completed on March 28, 2017.
- Steel stringer bridge over Bnsf Rr & W Front Street on US 90
- Sealy, Austin County, Texas
- Demolished March 2017, to be replaced
- Built 1936
- - Uvalde Construction Co. of Dallas, Texas
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 294.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.77078, -96.15210 (decimal degrees)
29°46'15" N, 96°09'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/775360/3296786 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130080027108025 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 60700 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 15, 2017: Updated by Matthew Dittert: Bridge demolished.
- March 18, 2017: Updated by Matthew Dittert: Bridge in process of being demolished.
- August 9, 2016: Updated by Matthew Dittert: Bridge closed
- April 18, 2014: Added by Patrick Feller