Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Caney Creek on Reese Road
- Austin County, Texas, and Washington County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.09667, -96.28889 (decimal degrees)
30°05'48" N, 96°17'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/761275/3332598 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130080AA0307001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37905 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 30.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)