Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Campbell Branch on Old Nelsonville Road
- Austin County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 57.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.01056, -96.35389 (decimal degrees)
30°00'38" N, 96°21'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/755229/3322904 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130080AA0294004 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37906 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 32.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)