Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over West Fork Mill Creek on Shelby Road
- Austin County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.03861, -96.55861 (decimal degrees)
30°02'19" N, 96°33'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/735410/3325575 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 130080AA0247001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37907 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)