Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over East Metate Creek on CR 427
- Atascosa County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.84583, -98.41139 (decimal degrees)
28°50'45" N, 98°24'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/557416/3191047 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Christine East
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 150070AA0365001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37908 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)