Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over West Fork Cottonwood Creek on CR 25
- Armstrong County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge but is open for pedestrian traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.85639, -101.17778 (decimal degrees)
34°51'23" N, 101°10'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/300910/3859280 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 040060AA0201001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37909 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 37.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)