Stoners Creek Bridge
Through to the South
Photo taken by Martha Carver, 2008
State Route 171 was upgraded and realigned, bypassing this bridge, resulting in a short segment of the road being closed and the bridge left in place, sometime between 2004 and 2006.
- Arch bridge over Stoners Creek on Old Mt. Juliet Road, formerly NFA A727
- Wilson County, Tennessee
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1920 by Luten Bridge Company
- - Luten Bridge Co. of Knoxville, Tennessee
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TN 950A7270001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32747 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2004)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 64.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- October 26, 2012: New photos from Martha Carver