Stoners Creek Bridge
Through to the South
Photo taken by Martha Carver, 2008
BH Photo #242030
State Route 171 was upgraded and realigned, bypassing this bridge, resulting in a short segment of the road being closed and the bridge left in place, sometime between 2004 and 2006.
- Arch bridge over Stoners Creek on Old Mt. Juliet Road, formerly NFA A727
- Mt. Juliet, Wilson County, Tennessee
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1920 by Luten Bridge Company
- - Luten Bridge Co. of York, Pennsylvania & Knoxville, Tennessee
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.19628, -86.51958 (decimal degrees)
36°11'47" N, 86°31'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/543191/4005825 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TN 950A7270001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32747 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 8, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Mapped using coords given by Dustin Adams
- October 26, 2012: New photos from Martha Carver
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net