Bartons Creek Bridge on Tuckers Gap Road
In 2002, a bypass project obliterated part of Tuckers Gap Road which resulted in the demolition of this bridge. There is a nearby bridge on the bypass but it is a different number.
- Arch bridge over Bartons Creek on NFA A470
- Wilson County, Tennessee
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1927
- - Luten Bridge Co.
- Ribbed closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.19111, -86.33063 (decimal degrees)
36°11'28" N, 86°19'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/560183/4005353 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TN 950A4700001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32731 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 24, 2012: Updated by Martha Carver: Bridge no longer remains
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net