Neal Branch Bridge
West Elevation, view to the Southeast
Photo taken by Martha Carver, 2008
BH Photo #241953
The Luten Bridge Company maintained an office in Nashville around 1914 and 1915 but soon operated out of Knoxville. Only a few bridges in Tennessee have a plaque with Nashville as the location, instead of Knoxville.
- Arch bridge over Neal Branch on NFA A282
- Wilson County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
- - Luten Bridge Co. of York, Pennsylvania & Knoxville, Tennessee (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 32.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.09528, -86.12972 (decimal degrees)
36°05'43" N, 86°07'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/578342/3994866 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 950A2820003 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32740 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 24, 2012: New photos from Martha Carver
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net