Forrest Crossing Bridge
This bridge is much older than the golf course that it is now located in. The bridge is now used for golfers.
Photo taken by James McCray
Request this photo
BH Photo #152032
This bridge seems to be much older than the golf course (Forrest Crossing Golf Course) that it is now located in. The bridge does not seem like it has been relocated and it seems that it once was used for actual traffic on a road that used to be where the bridge crosses
the Harpeth River.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Harpeth River on a pedestrian/golf cart trail in the Forrest Crossing Golf Course
- Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee
- Open to pedestrians and golf cart traffic
- Pratt pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.89977, -86.84272 (decimal degrees)
35°53'59" N, 86°50'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/514193/3972843 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 43858 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 8, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Added categories "Laced endposts", "Pin-connected"
- February 2, 2011: New Street View added by James McCray
- January 7, 2010: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com