Cumberland City Ferry
Photo taken by J.P.
BH Photo #234956
To cross is 1 dollar and the ferry man told us its been in operation for at least 50 years.
- Ferry across Cumberland River on Cumberland City Road (TN46)
- Cumberland City, Stewart County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- One of four ferrys remaining in Tennessee.
- Ferry crossing
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.39430, -87.63375 (decimal degrees)
36°23'39" N, 87°38'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/443167/4027870 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cumberland City
- Inventory number
- BH 52854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 1, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- July 10, 2012: Added by J.P.