NERR - Caney Fork River Bridge
Photo taken by J.P.
BH Photo #154445
The current version of the bridge is a replacement for an earlier version that included two uncovered wood Howe through spans (12-panels each) that shared the main circular pier in the river. An early postcard shows this configuration, with one metal through span already in place on what appears to be the east side. Although the main pier is certainly designed to support a swingspan, this previous version including wood combination spans also did not have a swingspan.
- December 25, 2019: New photo from Todd Clark
- February 25, 2016: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: added design for 1 truss
- August 25, 2010: Updated by James McCray: added bridge to name
- April 17, 2010: New Street View added by James Baughn
- February 6, 2010: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com