Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel rigid frame bridge over US 78/TN 4 on I-240
- Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1968
- Steel rigid frame
Length of largest span: 106.0 ft.
Total length: 220.2 ft.
Deck width: 62.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.13028, -90.02379 (decimal degrees)
35°07'49" N, 90°01'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/771194/3891546 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 79I02400030 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 61786 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 83.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)