CSX Central Avenue Overpass
Piers are laced steel supports
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Csx Rr / Central Ave on Csx Rr 348597l
- Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee
- Built 1930
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 127.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.12611, -89.99250 (decimal degrees)
35°07'34" N, 89°59'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/227306/3891128 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Northeast Memphis
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 790B9270001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 58457 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 1998)
- View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 16, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "CSX Railroad", "Railroad"
- October 16, 2013: Added by Kim Harvey