Red River Railroad Bridge
L&N - Red River Bridge
The Tennessean: January 28 1966
BH Photo #448339
Built in 1935 to replace a wooden bridge built in 1859.
Rebuilt in 1966 after a derailment.
- Deck truss bridge over Red River on CSX Railroad
- Robertson County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Louisville & Nashville Railroad (L&N; LN)
- Deck truss
Total length: 808.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.59168, -87.08717 (decimal degrees)
36°35'30" N, 87°05'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/492202/4049581 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48214 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 16, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- May 24, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- February 22, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com