Old Harmony Church Rd Bridge
Photo taken by Charles Williamson in February 2015
BH Photo #316663
A unique 5-slope Camelback design featuring single inclined panels next to the endposts. Champion Bridge Company often used this style.
- Camelback through truss bridge over Sulphur Fork Creek on Old Harmony Church Rd (old alignment of TN 76)
- Robertson County, Tennessee
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio (Likely Fabricator)
- Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 151.9 ft.
Total length: 248.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.54264, -87.10982 (decimal degrees)
36°32'34" N, 87°06'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/490170/4044143 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 740A0160001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 59510 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 16, 2019: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed from Pratt to Camelback through truss.
- March 14, 2015: New photos from James McCray
- February 2, 2014: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com