Horn's Creek Road Tunnel
Photo taken by Eddie Douthitt in December 2008
BH Photo #130750
In addition to the road, a creek goes through the tunnel.
- Tunnel over Horn's Creek Road on CSX Railroad 347931b
- Polk County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.09514, -84.72649 (decimal degrees)
35°05'43" N, 84°43'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/707239/3885958 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TN 700A3560001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 38402 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- April 16, 2017: New Street View added by Ben Tate
- December 22, 2008: Added by Eddie Douthitt