Four Mile Creek Bridge
The county replaced this bridge in the early 1990s with a metal pipe culvert.
- Pony truss bridge over Four Mile Creek on NFA A361
- Polk County, Tennessee
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio (plaque)
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TN 700A2780001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32659 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 15.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- January 1, 2013: Updated by Martha Carver: Bridge Replaced in the 1990s
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net