Little West Fork Creek Bridge
- Deck arch bridge over Little West Fork Creek on McNair Road
- Montgomery County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Deck arch
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.61322, -87.49704 (decimal degrees)
36°36'48" N, 87°29'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/455552/4052082 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Providence
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory number
- BH 46767 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 1, 2010: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com